Your Peace of Mind at Quest
As an essential service, Quest’s doors remain open to help you maintain your overall health. This is more important than ever, now that our communities are dealing with a major health crisis.
Our Peace of Mind program makes it easier to access the routine testing you need from Quest. Whether you’re managing diabetes or another chronic illness, or continuing to monitor your health through necessary testing, Quest is here to help make sure you can get the answers you need to protect your health.
Wait by Text
Wait for your appointment wherever you want by opting in for our Wait by Text program.
When registering for your appointment on a self-service kiosk in our patient service centers, select the option to request a text when it’s your turn to come inside. This allows you to wait for your lab appointment in your car, outside in the fresh air, or wherever you feel the most comfortable.
Hours for vulnerable patients
Quest is offering our most vulnerable patients special access to the non-COVID-19 lab testing they need in an environment with enhanced safety measures.
During dedicated time each day, those who are 60 years of age or older, are pregnant, or have underlying medical conditions are invited to their nearest Quest location for VIP care. Patients may schedule an appointment or walk in without an appointment.
Added space between chairs and limiting the number of people in the waiting room of our patient service centers help everyone practice social distancing guidelines.
Additionally, patients who suspect they have COVID-19 are being directed to contact their doctor or an authorized healthcare provider for testing information and not come to Quest patient service centers.
Safeguarding your health
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Face masks are required for both patients and employees. Gloves and hand sanitizer are provided at check-in. At some locations, a greeter may use a no-contact technique to take your temperature when you enter. Plus, our medical staff will be wearing added protective face masks and clothing.
More frequent cleaning
All Quest patient service centers have implemented more frequent cleaning routines, including sanitizing between each patient and daily deep cleaning. And all employees are washing their hands more frequently for at least 20 seconds.
COVID-19 testing statements
- The antibody tests and the molecular tests (together “All tests”) have not been FDA cleared or approved;
- All tests have been authorized by FDA under EUAs for use by authorized laboratories;
- The antibody tests have been authorized only for the detection of IgG antibodies against SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens;
- The molecular tests have been authorized only for the detection of nucleic acid from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses, pathogens; and,
- All tests are only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.